Respect Your Universe, Inc. - ( RYUN )
The Exercise Industry has been Exploding, and RYUN Stock has been the last 2 days as well! At ~$.125, RYUN is now nearing a 50SMA ($.131) Break and Hold a day after crushing the 20SMA ($.09). Volume has been in the $75K range during this Rebound from All-Time Lows.
A run back to the $.20-$.40 Range is looking more and more likely as RSI and MACD establish their Bullish sentiment.
RYUN Financials have witnessed a vast turnaround, as Quarterly Sales Rose 175% YoY!! If they keep it up, there is no telling where RYUN can Run to!
RYU has captured some astounding corporate developments over the past few months. Sales Growth via Online and In-Store Sales are growing Monthly YoY, and new exciting Opportunities are presenting themselves. RYUN has just Closed a Private Placement at $.10 ($.25 Warrants) for ~$440K in Capital Infusions. RYUN has made several key Mgmt additions, Achieved Revenue increases of 175% to $295,912 for the 2nd Quarter 2013, and Initiated Strategic Alliances with Guru Online and Luxey International Holdings Limited of Hong Kong amongst other successes.
This Performance Apparel company is Seeking Monstrous Growth Figures as they Penetrate and Brand in a Global Attack. Sales Figures are Rising, losses are diminishing, and the Cash Injections are setting the stage for a potential +EPS in the near future - Branding, Partnerships, Market Penetration, and Sales Growth are Key, but this is a Great Retail Industry to be in!!!
With a Float of ~11MIL - OS of ~63MIL, RYUN may be set for a BLISTERING Move. We love the direction this company is heading in. Let's take a closer look at the recent action!
Respect Your Universe, Inc. is a performance apparel brand designed for athletes and active adults. Crafted from organic and/or earth-friendly materials, RYU apparel enhances movement, is extremely comfortable and healthy for the environment. Founded in 2008, RYU has incorporated the lessons learned from mixed martial arts into beautiful everyday performance wear. For more information, visit www.ryu.com. Make sure to check out the Men's and Women's Product Lines.
On November 8th, RYUN took care of a Growth Necessity when Respect Your Universe, Inc. Announced the Closing of a Private Placement.
4,414,542 units were sold at a price of US$0.10 per Unit for gross proceeds of US$441,453.80.
- Each Unit consists of one shares of common stock of RYU and one warrant, which entitles the holder to purchase one additional Share at a price of US$0.25 for a period of three years. The proceeds from the sale of the Financing are anticipated to fund general operations of RYU.
Multiple Releases have touched on the Revenue Growth of RYUN. On October 31st, RYUN Reported Solid Web And Store Sales Growth And Opportunities For Expansion!
- RYU.com sales increased approximately 40 percent over September, 2012- $16,400 in 2012, $22,800, in 2013. In other web sales, RYU held a sale on selected women's items on HauteLook, a Nordstrom owned website, in September beating the peer average for first time sales, and has been invited back for a second sale that begins in November.
- RYU's men's apparel sales on HauteLook in August, 2013 generated a 140% increase over last years sales-$7,200 in 2012, $17,000 in 2013. RYU has partnered with theClymb.com, an outdoor sales site, to sell our women's apparel. Starting today, $1,200 of women's product has been sold in the first two hours of the event.
The 2nd Quarter 10-Q Proved to be a Big Hit for RYUN Shareholders. Respect Your Universe, Inc. reported a 175% sales increase and 53% net loss reduction for second quarter ended June 30, 2013!!!
- Revenues increased by 175% to $295,912 for the three months ended June 30, 2013, as compared with $107,522 for the same period in 2012.
- Net loss decreased by 53% to $1,142,468 for the three months ended June 30, 2013 compared with $2,435,797 for the same period in 2012.
What insight did the recent 10-Q give us concerning company ambitions for Growth and Cost-Cutting?
- "Expense reduction in the quarter was significant and the primary reason for the decreased net loss," said Jim Nowodworski, RYU's Chief Financial Officer. "Expiration of a marketing contract, termination of a product design contract and decreased investor relations expenses were the primary factors. These services were not eliminated for the sole purpose of expense control, but were replaced by more cost effective and brand aligned services positioning RYU for future long-term growth."
- Mr. Nowodworski also stated, "We intend to continue emphasizing the effective use of our financial resources into the next quarter. To this end, management undertook key initiatives to invest in the growth of RYU by: hiring two executive managers in sales, merchandising and product development; reviewing retail sites for potential expansion; placing inventory for mark-down and sales on additional web sites; completing a contract with GURU-ONLINE (an award winning social media company located in Hong Kong to increase brand recognition, traffic and sales of RYU merchandise in Asia); and signing a non-binding memorandum of understanding with Luxey International Holdings Limited of Hong Kong (a retail focused apparel group with physical stores and web-based presence headquartered in Hong Kong to develop a strategic investment and marketing relationship)."
What new Sales Opportunities have shown their face?
The Las Vegas store had a successful move to a new location within the Palazzo shops. It is currently generating strong sales. Additionally, RYU has recently partnered with Loehmanns to sell its women's products in a ten store test in selected locations on the East Coast.
- Palazzo Retail sales for July 2013 were $49,522, as compared to $33,500 in June 2013, which represented a 45% increase in sales. You can view more details on the Palazzo Retail Financials at this Release.
- Internationally, RYU has been asked to partner with two premiere European department stores, Brown Thomas and Selfridges to develop and implement its store-within-a store concept. This project is currently underway, and looks to launch in Q2 of 2014.
What is the RYUN Story?
Journey to the Competition:
- IN THE BEGINNING, A SMALL GROUP OF FRIENDS GOT TOGETHER TO CREATE THE BEST MARTIAL ARTS PERFORMANCE SHORT MONEY COULD BUY. THEY DID IT—NOT BY DREAMING UP WHAT COULD BE—BUT BY ASKING THE ELITE ATHLETES WHO WOULD WEAR IT WHAT SHOULD BE.
- During this quest, RYUN discovered a multi-dimensional athlete—one who redefines what is humanly possible. They live by an unspoken code—strength, honor, respect and sustainability. And from this way of life, RYU was born.
- Today, every product they make stands up to the daily rigors of each athlete who wears RYU. It moves where it’s supposed to move, and when it needs to stay put, it does. It may wick. It may warm or cool. It's technical excellence. Recycled materials. It’s a high performance product line using specialized fabrics and construction with patent-pending design innovations, because the warrior in all of us has demands.
This ~11MIL Float and ~63MIL OS are only making these prices all the more delectable!!! Strong Sales Growth and Private Investors are making this Equity's Investment Thesis Look Very Very Hot! Let's take a look at the RYUN Technical Analysis per the DAILY CHART to see just how Smoking RYUN is and Where the Price May Go!
- RSI has just Crossed 50 to sit at 57.
- MACD has turned back again and remains Positive!
RYUN Gapped up Monday to Breach the 20SMA ($.089), and it is now in a Battle for a Break-and-Hold of the 50SMA ($.131) - This could be HUGE!
- A win there may ignited a run back to the $.20-$.40 Zone and especially the 200SMA ($.247).
- A Potential Run to $.20-$.247-$.40 may reap current traders returns of 60%-97%-220%+!!!
We love finding our Traders Equities that have been beaten down but have Great Current Positions and Future Prospects. RYUN is Hitting Sales Growth, Expense Reduction, and Market Penetration Goals. Their management team and investors are bullish. The Price is almost the cheapest it has ever been. Add this all up, and it spells Opportunity! We hope you enjoy RYUN!
Stockchat LLC has received Four Thousand Five Hundred Dlrs for the awareness of RYUN by a non-controlling third party Cambridge Consulting.
Page 1 of 7