Next Generation Management Corp. - ( NGMC )
The company has pushed to aggressively expand into Industry-Hot States like Oregon through quite possibly the most explosive niche Cannabis market - Edibles. What is one way to instantly penetrate that lucrative market? Buy a Bakery. That is exactly what this Growth Trade has now achieved, and they are jonesing to get out of the gates and get running.
- They opened and operated its first of several medical marijuana dispensaries in Los Angeles (North Hollywood) for its initial client, H2H.
- NGMC has a consulting agreement with a grow-op in CA.
- They partnered with software company BioTrackTHC that allows for a seed to sale solution with grow house/plant management, inventory management, customizable point of sale functionality, and more.
- They have a retainer agreement with an attorney in CA.
- The Company Announced a LOI to Purchase 20 percent of the Capital Stock of Greens R US, Inc., an LA dispensary.
- .........and as you have witnessed they are expanding operations into the state of Oregon.
NGMC provides dispensary management services to the medical marijuana industry including site location selection, dispensary build out, staffing, staff and manager training, security services, and financial advice. Additionally, NGMC offers as part of its DMS package a comprehensive suite of industry specific software that offers seed to sale controls and regulatory agency compliance featuring the BiotrackTHC application suite.
"Merry Jan's Edibles has recruited sales staff and is now in full production of its cannabis infused gourmet cookies, brownies and other baked goods and confections. After considerable market research and with expert legal guidance, Merry Jan's is actively offering it products to licensed medical marijuana dispensaries throughout Oregon," said Darryl Reed CEO of NGMC.
"Our products have met with great enthusiasm in the market and we will be focusing on expanding capacity, adding more products, increasing social media presence, advertising and increasing staff," Mr. Reed said.
"We want to be well established and ready to supply the recently authorized recreational marijuana market when it becomes effective July 2015 under Measure 91. Being an established brand in the medical marijuana market place will position us to be ready for the licensed recreational market," Mr. Reed explained.
"NGMC continues to execute an aggressive expansion plan to serve the medical marijuana community in Oregon. We are actively developing cultivation capability throughout the state and we anticipate opening the first of several Oregon based dispensaries. Our growth will be achieved through acquisitions, forming strategic partnerships and new business development," Mr. Reed concluded.
Merry Jan's has more than 30 years baking experience and is currently supplying a small number of existing marijuana dispensaries with a variety of gourmet cookies, brownies and other baked goods and confections. Merry Jan's THC infused Cannabutter is made in house.
Darryl Reed, CEO of NextGen, said that "now that Measure 91 has passed, legalizing marijuana in Oregon, we will continue to expand operations by strategic partnerships. Our role in the newly formed partnership will be to assist in the expansion of the brand by hiring sales staff, increase awareness through social media and other forms of mass marketing. Merry Jan's is currently working on rolling out a Holiday platter that will include cannabis infused cookies, pecan pie bars, raspberry white chocolate bars and chocolate mint brownies."
On 9/5 NextGen Cannabis Consulting, A Next Generation Management Corporation Subsidiary, was Retained to Assist the Medical Marijuana Growing Operation Opalescent Enterprises with its expansion into Northern California.
Under the agreement, NextGen Cannabis will ensure compliance with all applicable guidelines, as well as evolving industry practices and standards that include assisting in establishing wider distribution and development of new technologies for growth, nutrition, and harvest.
NextGen Cannabis also will provide a specialty grow specific software application designed to provide tracking and control of the grow process from seed to harvest.
"This sort of consulting agreement is important for our future, as Next Generation Management Corporation becomes a major company in the multi-billion dollar medical marijuana industry," said Darryl Reed, CEO.
- The Company also announced its new web site is now active: www.Nextgenmanagementcorp.com
- NGMC has Broken and Held the 50SMA and 20SMA which had been resistance at $.005.
- The stock had been floating below $.006 since Mid-December, but recent action shows it might be time to break out!
NGMC may be gearing for a Possible Return-RUN to the $.008-$.016 Zone. Now at $.0094, could $.016 be next?
- If NGMC can get back to these recent highs and hold them, then Current Buyers could Net Gains of ~50% for starters. That could just be the beginning though. We may have just seen the start of Recent Business Developments and Growth Releases from this company.
- "NextGen isn't just another company entering the Medical Marijuana industry, which has proven to be very exciting for investors in recent months," stated Darryl Reed, CEO. "We are undertaking a very sophisticated business plan that has been in development over the last five years. As more states are legalizing marijuana and there is significantly more discussion on the use of marijuana for medical purposes, we are convinced that now is the time to launch our very aggressive platform."
Stockchat LLC has received eight thousand dlrs via a bank wire for the awareness of NGMC from a third party Actual Investments LLC. Stockchat LLC has previously received a total sum of nineteen thousand dlrs via a bank wire for the awareness of NGMC from various third parties.