Double Crown Resources Inc ( DDCC )
DDCC has been on a TEAR over the last 2-3 weeks. The stock has risen from nearly ~$.015 all the way to intraday highs of ~$.045! News has been HOT, HOT, HOT over the last 2 months as DDCC reaps increasing private investments and taks on a more bullish corporate strategy.
The stock could not stay channeled forever at $.02, and we may now be looking for a run back to 2013 and Multi-Year highs at $.06+!!! The Corporate developments have Never Been Better for DDCC Shareholders, and we knew NOW was the time to let our shareholders grab a piece of this one!
DDCC has pulled back to $.027 to Close a Gap, and it now rests above the 50SMA (Support) at $.0262! A run back to the $.04-$.06+ Channel could reap traders some excellent returns of 50%-130%.
The NEW Projects discussed in releases are what has the trading going crazy.
Information on DDCC can be found at their home site http://www.doublecrownresources.com/.
- The Management Team is Extensive owning Successful, Lengthy Careers within their Industry of Expertise.
- An Investor INTERVIEW with DDCC mgmt. was released in late January 2013.
Gold & Mineral Mining Projectdetails on all relevant projects can be found HERE.
Since our initial report, DDCC has made some incredible corporate advancements! Traders and Investors alike have been watching this much more closely, and some are pulling the trigger as fast as they can. DDCC has pulled off the following over the last 3 months:
- Plans are moving forward to finalize a contract for the company's 1st major project to supply strategic minerals for oilfield drilling operations in association with the Master Purchase Agreement (MPA) initially announced on October 23rd.
- The materials customer is meeting with Double Crown management this week in Houston to finalize details of their development stage sales agreement so that it may be converted into a formal contract that can be signed very soon.
This 1st commercial contract for Double Crown's new oilfield service business plan is expected to begin a substantial long-term revenue stream for the company. The specific project being advanced this week is for monthly industrial quantity shipments of key strategic minerals needed for petroleum drilling operations.
- This contract will be structured for a 2 to 5 year period. Double Crown will ship the mineral commodity products from the company's recently leased processing plant in New Orleans, LA. As soon as possible, these shipments will begin employing the company's new, single transfer Transprop AGG container system designed to significantly improve the overall efficiency of aggregate material transport and delivery.
- Current production plans for the Transprop AGG will allow for at least 250 units to be available for commercial use in the 1st quarter of 2014. An expected addition of 250 more units per month is planned going forward.
Cash Infusions are Bringing New High Efficiency Transport System and Strategic Mineral Processing Plant to Commercial Launch Stages!!!
A 4th round of non-brokered private placement funding totaling $359,000 has been received by the company from May 1st through October 25th bringing the grand total for 2013 over $690,000.
In return for these cash infusions from individuals who wished to support and invest in Double Crown, restricted shares were issued which cannot be traded in the open market until after a six month holding period.
The latest private placement funds have allowed Double Crown to make very significant progress with its new venture plans for servicing the strongly growing oilfield energy sector, most notably the expansion of North American shale drilling fields through hydraulic fracturing and also off-shore wells.
- A Master Purchase Agreement (MPA) has been executed to support high value contracts which are near closing, for industrial quantities of strategic minerals. More details will be forthcoming on this MPA as soon as possible.
- DDCC has now signed an exclusive lease agreement for full use of an established mineral processing plant located in New Orleans, LA.
Further, the company is very pleased to announce that its high efficiency, single transfer aggregate material transport system, named Transprop AGG, has now been fine-tuned and is ready to go into mass production and immediate commercial use.
- The Transprop AGG represents a game changing development in the handling & delivery of all types of high volume aggregate cargo, especially for the oilfield service industry. These are all major steps forward in Double Crown's current business plans.
- Specific Project Details and Figures should be reviewed in the release!!!
- DDCC is pleased to announce the creation of DDCC Marketing Group, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary which will directly serve the product and service needs of the company's oil industry customers.
- Concurrently, a full service business office has been opened in Houston, TX, the heart of the U.S. petroleum industry. The new 3000 square foot Houston office is the home base location for DDCC Marketing Group and includes complete, individual office facilities for all of Double Crown's upper management as well as support staff.
Why all the excitement for DDCC?
DDCC Mgmt has spotted the Energy Transportation Industry Trends and secured the MOST LUCRATIVE ROI
Opportunity in the company’s history – $6 million of income per month to DDCC (over $200 million in
total for the proposed 36 month contract period)…..suddenly the Price looks cheaper than ever!
The contracts, acquisitions, and growth are painting a Beautiful picture of the future.
While a resource company, DDCC is capitalizing on the Bakken BOOM and Energy Transportation Needs!
DDCC has been called a LOGISTICS GAME CHANGER!
Since the start of 2012, Double Crown management has been developing its new corporate
business venture to service the petroleum producing industry on many fronts including the
supply of vital commodities such as high quality frac sand, barite and guar gum powder.
DDCC intends to place high emphasis on bringing its Shebandowan Belt Bateman property to production status in the near term.
Professional estimates have projected that the Bateman property may contain over 500,000 oz of gold. Preliminary work programs are already underway at this site.
What Future Plans does DDCC have for their Resources?
DDCC is also presently reviewing a number of potential new mining properties in various resource sectors
with known commercial value and development potential.
- These sites are located in North, South and Latin America.
Joint Venture plans with other resource development companies are also currently under study
DDCC was crushing it in early 2013 as well!
The progresses this company made were valuable in every which way:
- key hires
- supplier-dealer-marketing developments.
They set the stage by making a HIRE in hopes of driving ACTION - DDCC Strengthens Management Team With New Finance and Procurement Specialist
DDCC then hit homeruns with HUGE partnerships leading to more contracts.
Agreements were Signed for Worldwide Distribution Rights of Fracking Chemicals and
Petroleum Remediation Products.
Bigtime partners lead to bigtime cashflow and market share. DDCC Partnered With PetroIntel Global for NewPetroleum Industry Supply and Marketing Projects
- New Contracts are Moving to Advanced Negotiation Stages.
The partnership with www.petrointelglobal.com, a trusted provider of world-class solutions to the
global oil and gas industry, will significantly enhance DDCC's range of services that can be provided
to petroleum industry customers and also advance specific contracts in current negotiations.
Management to Inspect Full Scale Working Unit and Also Meet With Major U.S. Petroleum Driller to
Advance 1st Commercial Project.
- “The primary benefit of the Portable Aggregate Transport System is to dramatically improve the speed and efficiency of high volume aggregate material transport, resulting in significant operating and economic advantages for users.”
"The acquisition and intended use of the new Portable Aggregate Transport System has the highest potential
of any undertaking that Double Crown Resources is currently working on."
How is DDCC Creating Such an Incredible plan?
We have seen the Hires and Partnerships, but have you seen the acquisitions?
DDCC plans to Acquire Synergy Natural Resources for Support of Planned 3-Year Oilfield Service Project
- "Double Crown intends to complete a 100% acquisition of Synergy's corporate assets including full ownership, patent and exclusive marketing rights to its proprietary Portable Aggregate Transport System (PASS Box). The PASS Box represents a new technology with the ability to dramatically improve the speed and efficiency of high volume aggregate material transport"
http://synergynr.com/ is the owner of an innovative The PASS Box (Portable Aggregate Supply System)
This patent pending technology (US Patent Serial No. 61/804,502) is designed
to “increase the effectiveness of the market’s current delivery methodologies
by integration into an intermodal, universally transportable unit capable of
keeping aggregate materials safe inside the same containment unit throughout
the entire supply chain journey and, at the same time, removing the typical bottlenecks found in other
How much longer can DDCC remain under 3 cents with this sort of News and Buying Pressure?
2 cents did not last long in November, and the Groundwork for future contracts, GROWTH, and partnerships has been laid. DDCC is nearing Multiple Project Kickoffs and Contract Closings. Let's take a Look at the DAILY CHART!!!
- DDCC has broken all 3 Major SMA's as it rests above Support at the 50SMA Currently.
- RSI has pulled back to to ~53, and accumulation has started to spike again!
- A run to $.10 could net the savviest of traders a 260%+ Return!!!
Are you loving DDCC yet? These prices may not last forever, and cost-averaging is a very useful tool!
Remember to trade wisely, use stop losses, and, if you happen to see yourself in profits, it could be
wise to take advantage of the situation. We hope you enjoyed DDCC!
Stockchat LLC has received Ten Thousand Dlrs for the awareness of DDCC by a non-controlling third party.
Stockchat LLC has previously received Two Thousand Five Hundred Dlrs for the awareness of DDCC by a non-controlling third party.
Stockchat LLC has previously received Four Thousand Dlrs for the awareness of DDCC by a non-controlling third party.
Stockchat LLC has previously received Fifteen Thousand Dlrs for the handling of a two day marketing campaign on DDCC by a non-controlling third party.