For those who pay close attention to trades exiting shell status via Acquisition, we have found a very exciting Trade in LAHO that you may now have an awesome timing edge on!
- The License Agreement granted the Company the rights to, among other things, a unique platform to allow the seller of products online to enter a few pieces of information to allow them to generate a unique piece of code that will make a buy button to be placed on a seller's website. The buy button will automatically process payments and keep track of the inventory of the seller's products, thus allowing sellers to eliminate the need of programming and setting up of cumbersome online merchant accounts.
- The license is for twenty years unless terminated earlier as provided for in the License Agreement.
- "We are extremely pleased to have secured the signing of the license agreement which gives Lans Holdings the world-wide rights to PayFlex software. We are excited to have entered into the licensing agreement with PayFlex systems, a private software company that is dedicated to simplifying group buying platforms," states Treveor Allen, CEO of the Company.
- Per the 11/25 8-K we see that LAHO is Retiring a majority of the Former CEO's Shares and Cancelling a Large amount of Debt tied to the previous Fishing Net Operations.
Conveyance Agreement Details are as follows:
- November 21, 2014, the Company entered into an Agreement of Conveyance, Transfer and Assignment of Assets and Assumption of Obligations with its directors, Eng Kok Yap and Tan Sin Siong.
- Pursuant to the Agreement, the Company transferred all assets and business operations associated with hexagon fishing nets to Eng Kok Yap and Tan Sin Siong.
- In exchange, Eng Kok Yap and Tan Sin Siong agreed to cancel 73,315,000 shares in the Company and assume and cancel all liabilities relating to the Company's former business, including officer loans amounting to $97,396, less $25,000 which the Company agreed to pay Mr. Yap in the form of a promissory note. Mr. Yap will retain 1,085,000 shares of common stock in the Company.
- Recall, Payflex and the affiliated via an 8-K stand to Control near 70% of the Company if Sales Push to $5MIL+ in around a Year per the agreement. It is Great when their are incentives that can benefit shareholders too!
- Do you think there are more Press Releases coming down the pipe? Deals, partnerships, sales, product innovation, executive appointments......what will come next for this New Public Entity?
- LAHO executed a non-binding LOI to negotiate entering into a license agreement with PayFlex Systems and Trevor Allen for a worldwide license to use all of PayFlex's codes, patent and intellectual rights, contracts, permits and licenses in a payment processor business.
- The License Agreement, if completed, will grant the Company the rights to, among other things, a unique platform to allow the seller of products online to enter a few pieces of information to allow them to generate a unique piece of code that will make a buy button to be placed on a seller's website. The buy button will automatically process payments and keep track of the inventory of the seller's products.
What is the Purchase Agreement for Money and Shares?
If consummated, the Company will be required to compensate PayFlex $150,000 in cash for the license and contribute $200,000 for its own working capital needs within 90 days of closing the License Agreement. The Company would also be required to issue a number of shares of the Company's common stock necessary to give 55% of the total issued and outstanding shares of the Company to PayFlex or its nominees.
- In addition, the Company would be required to issue a number of shares of the Company's common stock necessary to give 70% of the total issued and outstanding shares of the Company to PayFlex or its nominees on the anniversary of the Licensing Agreement in which the Company's audited filed financial statements for gross annual revenues attributable to the business exceeds (US) $5,000,000.
- The transaction is subject to final due diligence by the parties and the execution of definitive agreements between the parties no later than December 1, 2014.
As of 10/17 the Board of Directors of the Lans Holdings, Inc.appointed Mr. Trevor Allen as President, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer and Secretary of the Company, and immediately thereafter Eng Kok Yap resigned from all officer positions of the Company.
- Mr. Yap will remain as a member of the Company's Board of Directors. Mr. Allen (age 48) has for the past five years been Owner of Gordons, a bakery deli in North London. He also is a partner in Star Lounge night Club in Harrow, NW London and has owned Payflex intellectual property since February of 2014.
- Presently, there is compensation or other arrangement between the Company and Mr. Allen.
- They are designing an easy “Buy Button” creation tool for sellers to get up and running fast.
- They have beautiful forms and workflow which reassure your customers to buy with confidence, every step of the way.
- Easy to sell any product.
- You can sell anything you want with our system.
- Inventory tracking – specify your quantity and we won’t allow you to oversell
- Email notification – we will notify you when a sale is made.
- The buy button only works for that particular product you are selling.
- You don’t host the credit card information.
- We are about to launch our new Group=Buying Shopping Platform. Code name “BeamZinga”. BeamZinga is an example shopping portal. It is a group-buying platform (much like Groupon).
- It is intelligent. It encourages sellers to be loved and buyers to love buying. Here’s how.
- Super Easy merchant sign up
- eals expiration on quoto or timer
- Email alerting to buyers
- Deals get better when it nears the goal
- The seller can offer better deals if it surpasses its target as a thank you.
- If a buyer refers a friend, the system will tell the seller and can opt to give the buyer a thank you.
- Merchant account sign up.
- Instant Buy Button Creation
- Easy to understand Payment transaction reporting
- Tips and suggestions to get you up and running fast
- Simple yet sophisticated Integration to your site
- https POST
- Simple to use API will be provided for Request and Response
- Friendly and easy to read documentation
- We are secure.
- Hosted solution:
- We will generate your buy button. When customers click it, we will take care of the processing.
They accept Low volume merchant with zero quota, and they offer the best possible per-transaction fees - they are Competitive.
Stockchat LLC has received ten thousand dlrs via a bank wire for the awareness of LAHO from a third party Seacrest Ventures.