Dalton Industries Inc. - ( DALT )
Some companies have been doing incredible, breakthrough research and making contributions to their respective industries while, all the while, not generating significant sales, recognition, or value in the public trading atmosphere. As other technologies, industries, and societies evolve and progress, the "Monetization" of these Technologies and Ideas becomes possible. Such is the case with our Newest Alert - DALT - which specializes in the Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (VR), Visual Effects, Digital Content Creation, Gaming and other niche technology platforms and industries.
Oculus, Samsung, and Sony are developing Hardware and Software that implement Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality platforms across the Gaming, Entertainment, Educational, and Content Creation/Computer Graphics Markets to name a few. Consumer interest in these areas is at an all time high. With recent hardware advances and product announcements from the aforementioned global blue-chips, the emerging market demand for quality content specifically produced for these platforms is set for explosive growth.
Has DALT Penetrated these markets? Going alone is tough when your competitors are multi-billion dollar Tech Giants. So, why not Work With Them? Why not Develop a Hot Product, Plug-In, Software/Hardware that these behemoths allow and enjoy as it brings more content and consumers to their headsets, gaming stations, etc. DALT is positioned to go along for the ride, at the bare minimum, in a Wide-Open, Growth Market that has barely had its innovative surface scratched! There are No Monopolies, Penetration is just occurring within internal divisions at these blue-chip companies, and Investments are Now Picking Up! DALT, has been waiting to answer the call, waiting to strike once the value proposition was there and the markets were ready for their technologies and ideas. For the last 2 years, DALT has been researching and developing products, plug-ins, various tools, and devices for the Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality mediums.
DALT is Piggybacking the User Growth of the Oculus Rift, Samsung GearVR and Sony's Project Morpheus VR headset for the Playstation4. For their First Act, DALT is Pioneering 2 Novel VR/AR uses through the creation of a TV Series and 3D Content Creation Packages:
- The company brought AR connectivity to CG artists working in Stereoscopic 3D and 3D Content Creation. The uses are endless as Architectural Visualization, Film Studios, Artists, Visual Effects, and more all stand to benefit greatly.
- They are making the World's First Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality TV series. See Above for which technology they will need to make this happen! The two productions represent firsts in the entertainment world by targeting these emerging mediums across desktops, mobile devices, and gaming consoles. This Entertainment Medium creation has opened an entirely new door - DALT is the First on the Scene for what may be a monster market with every major TV player jumping on board. Who would they turn to for consulting, hardware, and software?
Do you know How Lucrative DALT's R&D, unreleased Products, and current products ready for commercial release can be? The TV Shows, Interactive Gaming Systems, Content Creation for Movies and Medias, Fitness Industry, Sports Training, Education, and other such platforms and markets are All Ripe for the Next Evolution in consumer digestion and producer processes. DALT is wisely seeking a Financial Home Run by utilizing their internal Skill sets, R&D, and pipeline to create Synergies and Dependencies within the Oculus, Samsung, and Sony VR Hardware Platforms and User Bases.
Per the Company, their commitment to Research and Development in their respective industries and technologies is persistent and never wavering. "From stereoscopic virtual cameras to character animation and modeling tools in Computer Graphics, our products are being used by artists worldwide. Chances are that if you are a fan of sci-fi and have been watching TV and movies over the last decade you have seen shots that were created using our tools and methodologies.
As we move into the future, more of our technology will continue to emerge into the view of the audience. With the increasing dependence of productions on Visual Effects and Digital Content Creation Tools, our commitment to Research and Development of next generation technology and products in these areas has never been greater."
At $.32, DALT now has a Market Cap of ~$19.2MIL as its OS sits at 60.2MIL out of available AS of 75MIL. Leading into their First PR, the stock ran from around ~$.13 to a High of $.24. Volatility quickly kicked in, and the stock bounced around to lows of $.05. There is now No Resistance for this Chart, and the Fundamental Future here looks like it could be absolutely awesome. We love the Bullish Trend in place here, and we think now may be the time to begin taking a very close look at this DAILY CHART for any potential entry points:
- MACD remains in an Absolutely + Trend.
- RSI is Bullish albeit a bit strong.
- Volume has shown up and maintained some stability since the PR's began to hit.
The company continues to indicate that updates on current PR's and Projects should be expected. There is no telling what Prototypes, New Industry Entrances, Products, and Partnerships, this company may not be releasing........Yet. The technologies and products this company offers are Lucrative and Intertwined with the Best in the Business.
Do you think the Market Buzz created by the relationships developing in the AR field could funnel investments and attention this way? Support currently sits at $.17 (20SMA) and $.12 (50SMA), and traders should be vigilant of any pullback opportunities. The Targets for this stock are $.50 and $1.00 offering current buyers a possible Gain of 56% - 212%.
Dalton Industries Inc. (www.daltoninudustries.us) conducts research and development in the Visual FX, Games, and Digital Content Creation industries. Founded in 2003, the company has worked on a variety of feature film, television and game productions creating pipelines and CG art, and provides supervision and consultation services in these areas. It produces tools, both hardware and software, for users who work in these industries, leveraging its knowledge and experience into commercial products.
Currently, the company is working on two software products for commercial release that relate to the Oculus Rift Virtual Reality Head Mounted Display Device and Leap Motion’s Leap Controller for use with content creation packages popular in the Visual FX, Games, 3D Animation and Audio production industries.
On the hardware front DALT is in the early stages of prototyping designs for a product that we cannot discuss publicly at this time.
On 9/29 Dalton Industries Inc. and Declaration Pictures Inc. Entered a Production Partnership. They Announced a Pair of the World's First Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality TV series with STASYS and KAZE: Ghostwarrior.
- The companies will partner to produce two, all CG, action/drama series for Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality devices including the Oculus Rift, Samsung GearVR and Sony's Project Morpheus VR headset for the Playstation4. The two productions represent firsts in the entertainment world by targeting these emerging mediums across desktops, mobile devices and gaming consoles.
- "The crossover market potential for these properties is huge. Every one of those fans has a smartphone, many have PS4 consoles and will specifically buy Sony's VR headset or both to watch the shows in VR. Almost all of them have a computer for gaming or home entertainment which can be used with the Oculus VR headset, an Augmented Reality head mounted display or watch the shows in conventional 2D/3D formats. We are hitting every medium possible. That's the opportunity for us," Myers continued.
- Pre-production for both series will begin in the fall of 2014 with voice casting scheduled shortly there after. First episodes are slated to go into full production in the early months of 2015.
- Dalton Industries Inc. will provide technology solutions and facilities for both productions.
- The Company has begun development of a new plug-in for LightWave3D (http://www.lightwave3d.com) for use with the Oculus Rift (http://www.oculusvr.com/) Virtual Reality Head Mounted Display.
- Based on the company's popular Stereoscopic 3D and advanced multi-camera system for LightWave3D, UberCam, this new plug-in enhancement will greatly expand the creative potential of CG artists working in Stereoscopic 3D.
"By combining the power of UberCam Stereoscopic 3D technology with the Oculus Rift we are able to utilize LightWave3D as a content creation tool working in Stereoscopic Virtual Reality. This gives artists immediate and immersive feedback with respect to the environments built in the computer, how characters interact with those environments and each other" says Dalton Industries Inc. President, Kelly Lee Myers.
- Mr. Myers, a 20-year veteran of Visual Effects for Film, TV and Games, continued on to state:"The goal is to put artists 'on-set' in virtual reality as if they were part of the filming crews on real-life soundstages or location shoots. They will, along with actors and directors, be able to see things from their perspectives for the first time. By implementing this technology directly in the content creation package we are helping to save artists and studios time by removing the currently necessary step of exporting objects and scenes to a game engine such as Unity3D and Unreal UDK before being seen in VR with the Oculus Rift."
- The company expects to make versions of the plug-in available to advanced beta testers by late summer 2014 and a fully production-ready retail edition shortly thereafter. It will be sold through Liberty3d.com, complete with video-based training and examples of its use. Mr. Myers added, "The Oculus Rift is perfect example of a tool that artists have long sought after for use in this manner and we expect everyone from hobbyists and large studios to take advantage of it. We are building this tool because we need it in our productions and for those of our clients, yet we know based on customer feedback that architectural visualization firms for example will benefit heavily from VR and this technology. The applications for its use are practically limitless."
We believe this company is at the Beginning of a Product-Release and Market-Penetration Phase. There is no more exciting time to be lookingat this tock. Keep doing your DD, and trade wisely. Enjoy DALT!
Stockchat LLC has received five thousand dlrs via a bank wire for the awareness of DALT from a third party Microcap Innovations LLC.