Resource Ventures Inc - ( REVI )
Because of the Market's Legal Infancy, there is still No Monopoly and No advanced-staged M&A Activity that has reduced the playing field - these Markets are still wide open. Small Cap Trades such as HEMP have Flourished upon Excellent Business Plans, Strategies, and the Execution thereof.
Liquidity and Trader Buzz is almost unparalleled in the Small-Cap Universe, and we have Alerted many Marijuana-related Trades that have ridden the coattails of some more advanced companies.
Recall the Significance of doing business with a Successful Company, HEMP, that is taking more and more of the Market Share - the proof of their incredible, blockbuster success is in their Press Releases, Financials, Market Cap, and Brand Name!
Have you seen the Growth and Following that HEMP has Achieved in 2014? Do you think that there could be a trickle-down effect that could create a BULLISH Scenario for this company?
REVI did ~$2.3MIL in SALES and ~$166K in Net Income in 2013! The partnerships, deals, hemp industry, and IHMMCC are only adding fuel to this fire! The REVI price had fallen to 2014 LOWS, and the MARKET VALUATION sits at ~$4.5K. Given all the achievements we have seen and the powerful community and opportunities that IHMMCC offers to its constituents makes this Alert very special at these prices.
Since August 14th, REVI has grown from $.071 to its current price of $.0127 for a Gain of 78%. Don't worry though, there may be Much Bigger Profits on the Way. This stock had been Riding BELOW the 3 SMA's since Mid-JUNE making a Breakout and Bullish Trend nonexistent. That has been put to an end! Check out the DAILY CHART!
- RSI has Bounced back from its Oversold ~23 to a Bullish ~60! Talk about a great swing in a matter of days.
- A +MACD Cross Hit on Friday, and the last Sustained one in late-May sent the stock ~83% Higher!
- Resistance Was at the 20SMA ($.0096), 50SMA ($.0119), and 200SMA ($.0172). Last week saw the equity BREAK and HOLD the 20SMA on Thursday and 50SMA on Friday!
The 50 SMA is Now Support at $.0119 while the 200SMA is the First Level of Resistance at $.0172. After that, Traders are Targeting $.022, $.062, and $.0765.
Current Buyers stand to make some serious gains if this Bullish Trend continues. If these Targets are Hit, Buyers could make GAINS of 35% - 73% - 388% - 502%!!!
- The Board of Directors and the Company have redoubled their commitment to accelerating the growth of Resource Ventures Inc. in 2014, spurred on after posting record annual revenues of $2,311,959.00 and record net income of $166,559.00, for the year ended December 31, 2013.
- Development continues on Resources On-line Printing Platform, www. Wikiclickprint.com. "The full rollout of Wikiclickprint is very close and our customers will love it" said Kaiser. WikiClickPrint.com (which is "under construction") is our On-line Print Order website.
- Mrs. Kaiser added that, "We are working hard to expand and grow the Company as quickly as possible including the recent Joint Venture with Hemp, Inc. to publish "The Hemp Nation Magazine." Other exciting Hemp Industry expansion projects which are in discussion are being guided with the consulting services of The Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Consulting Company, Inc., IHMMCC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hemp, Inc. (HEMP). Ms. Kaiser reiterated that "these relationships open Resource Ventures, Inc. to a whole world of possible joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions".
- Recall that these were guidance points as of late February, and the storyline has become better!
Resources Printing & Graphics is a "Total Graphics" company with its roots in offset printing & direct mail. The company entered an agreement with Hemp, Inc's IHMMCC to publish "The Hemp Nation Magazine". According to the agreement, while Hemp, Inc. will to produce and edit all content for the industrial hemp magazine, REVI will bear responsibility for publishing the magazine. It is anticipated that hemp paper will be used for at least some of the material for publishing the magazine, including the cover. Although based in Southern California and Colorado, their production plants are located across the US and in China. Their model is simple; customer service is first, with the best quality products available and fast turnarounds. Their clients count on them for all their graphics needs, including offset printing, direct mail, promotional items, banners & posters, packaging, point of purchase, binders and more. Resource Ventures, Inc. has served customers nationwide for over 27 years and will be expanding into the international market. Resources Printing & Graphics is in the early stages of their new online print and graphics website "WikiClickPrint.com". Customers simply upload their artwork to the site or use templates to create unique graphics.
The Company is well positioned for significant future growth. For More Information please visit the home site at (www.resourcesprinting.com) - You can find Details on the Services mentioned and Promotion Division at http://resourcesprinting.com/services/ and http://resourcesprinting.com/promotional/ respectively.
- Hemp, Inc. has been doing exceptionally well according to its executives. The company's first-quarter 2014 sales revenue of $5,490,874 (derived primarily from consulting fees through Hemp, Inc.'s wholly owned subsidiary, The Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Consulting Company (IHMMCC) and its "Community of Companies") resulted in a net income for the quarter, alone, of $2,606,782, surpassing previous high marks for revenue, in any one quarter, since inception. (See Hemp, Inc. Reports 2014 First Quarter Results -- 5/21/2014)
- According to Perlowin, the future is also very bright for Hemp, Inc.'s subsidiary, The Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Consulting Company, known as IHMMCC which is comprised of a "Community of Companies".
- IHMMCC has been touted as the best 'connected' consulting company in the industry. Thus far, the public companies include: Dewmar International BMC, Inc. (DEWM); Resource Ventures, Inc. (REVI); Webxu, Inc. (WBXU); Greene Concepts, Inc. (LKEN); Global Links Corp (GLCO); Strategic Global Investments, Inc. (STBV); Liberated Energy, Inc. (LIBE); Hollund Industrial Marine, Inc. (HIMR); Vapor Brands International, Inc. (VAPR); Cloud Medical Doctor Software Corp (NSCT); and, View Systems, Inc. which have all mutually benefitted from the network.
- President Bob Thompson announced then that the Company's wholly owned subsidiary, Resources Printing and Graphics, Inc. (RP&G) had achieved a milestone in their Promotional Products in that the division has grown to represent 25%+ of the overall revenue of Resources Printing & Graphics.
- "15 years ago RP&G started their Promotional Products division to satisfy the many customer requests received on a daily basis. RP&G's printing customers kept pressing us to take on more of their other graphic needs. They like the 24/7 service we offer (If you're working we're working!) and just wanted us to do more for them. Now over a half million products are offered from pens to cups to watches - anything you want to put logo or message on, we can likely do," Mr. Thompson stated.
- "This relationship opens Resource Ventures, Inc. to a whole world of possible, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions," said Kimberly Kaiser, President of Resource Ventures, Inc. According to the signed agreement between the two companies, Resource Ventures, Inc. will obtain professional consulting services in the Industrial Hemp/Medical Marijuana Industry, specifically in the areas of sales and marketing strategy, press releases, public company venues and overall general industry specific business guidance, on a continual basis, for the term of the agreement.
- Bruce Perlowin, CEO of Hemp, Inc., said, "The Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Consulting Company is the best 'connected' consulting company in the industry, since we were the ones that started the sector and have been there since the very beginning. We specialize in helping other public companies move into the medical marijuana, recreational marijuana and industrial hemp industries by finding new products and channels of distribution that fit within these industries."
- Having Hemp, Inc.'s consulting company lead Resource Ventures, Inc.'s path in the industry allows the company to take advantage of the explosive growth and stock feeding frenzy that is currently occurring in the industry sector. The first such endeavor for Resource Ventures, Inc. will have been announced within the next 10 days.
- The magazine ad pages printed on "Hemp Paper" are a custom printing option provided by Resource Ventures Inc., (REVI) for inclusion in domestic specialty magazine publications. The company prints the hemp material pages and integrates them into the magazine as part of a typical bindery operation.
- Cal-Bay's "Legal Hemp" subsidiary plans to include the "Hemp Page" ad in a July edition of a popular Cannabis related magazine distribution printed and distributed by Resource Ventures Inc.,
- Kimberly Kaiser, President of Resource Ventures Inc., stated that "there is a growing demand and interest among not only the cannabis friendly community but also the general population overall toward using hemp paper, and we are happy to supply them." Additionally she added "Hemp paper is not only very high quality, but also very eco-friendly."
- The company is working quickly to secure high quality supplies of hemp paper for all types of printing including business cards. Mrs. Kaiser said that, "There is a growing demand and interest among not only the cannabis friendly community but also the general population overall toward using hemp paper, and we are happy to supply them."
- The Company looks forward to capitalize on the opportunity to provide hemp paper to the growing number of businesses that are getting into all types of hemp and, cannabis, and medical marijuana businesses. Hemp paper will also be used for the upcoming publication of "The Hemp Nation Magazine," which is a joint venture with HEMP.
This is an Exciting Time and Price to be Looking at Entering or Adding this stock. They have PROVEN FINANCIAL Successes in 2013, and we hope that the trend continues. Continue to do your due diligence and trade wisely! We hope you enjoy REVI!
Stockchat LLC has received twenty thousand dlrs via a bank wire for the awareness of REVI from a third party Outreach Holdinds S.A