First Choice Healthcare Solutions, Inc. - ( FCHS )
We have found our subscribers a Breakout Healthcare Solutions Trade that offers Financial growth from 2013-Present, a ~17.5MIL OS, a Chart that is Breaking Back North on Consistent ~$50K Volume, Diversified Holdings through Healthcare and Real Estate, Superior and World-Class Services, and much more.
- The stock has Just Crossed the 20SMA ($1.07), and the Next Targets are the 50SMA ($1.31) and 200SMA ($1.89).
- We are now just a few days into a +MACD Cross and have Rising Trader Action reaching nearly ~$80K on Wednesday.
- Accumulation remains Strong, and RSI has Breached 50 (52.73) making this even More Bullish.
First Choice Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (OTCQB: FCHS) is a diversified holding company focused on delivering clinically superior, patient-centric, multi-specialty care through state-of-the-art medical centers of excellence throughout the southeastern U.S. Headquartered in Melbourne, Florida, the Company operates its business through First Choice Medical Group (FCMG) (www.myfcmg.com), the Company’s flagship Medical Center of Excellence; and FCID Holdings, Inc., which operates the Company’s real estate interests, including Marina Towers, a six-story, Class A building located on the Indian River in Melbourne.First Choice’s mission is to transform, via acquisition and restructuring, multi-specialty clinics or physician-owned practices in select U.S. markets into world class, state-of-the-art medical centers of excellence, thereby establishing and extending the ‘First Choice Healthcare Solutions’ brand and reputation as a profitable, well-managed enterprise committed to improving the quality of life of the caregivers it employs and the health and wellness of patients and families it serves.For more information, please visit www.myfchs.com or www.myfcmg.com.
- Marina Towers is a Class A, 68,000 square foot, six story office building directly located on the Indian River in Melbourne, Florida. This building operates at full occupancy and is home to a number of marquis tenants, including UBS Financial, Support Systems and Modus Operandi, among others.
- In addition to financial and technology tenants, the building also houses the Company’s corporate headquarters and the flagship Medical Center of Excellence: First Choice Medical Group.
- 8-10 physicians
- Orthopedics, Neurologists, Interventional Pain Medicine
- Synergistic medical practices and diagnostic services
- Facility 14,000 – 16,000 sf per center
- Ancillary diagnostic services including MRI, physical therapy, X-ray and DME
- Revenue from Q1 2014 climbed 59% to $2,234,753, up from $1,401,681 in Q1 2013
- Revenue for FCMG is on track to grow from $6.5 million in 2013 to $9,500,000 in 2014
- Strong cash position and positive cash flow
- Poised to begin replicating proven, profitable model throughout the Southeastern U.S.
- Completed a $2.32 million private offering with an institutional investment firm in late 2013
- In November 2013, paid off or converted to equity over $1.2 million in debt
- Total health care spending in the U.S. is expected to reach $4.8 trillion in 2021, up from $2.6 trillion in 2010 and $75 billion in 1970 according to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- The Social Security Administration claims that 10,000 baby boomers are retiring each day and there is a longer life expectancy. Health care in the U.S. is a massive industry but isn’t running efficiently.
- First Choice understands the market and is poised and ready for rapid expansion. It has had year-over-year revenue growth and is projected to reach $9,500,000 in 2014, up from $6,507,842 from 2013.
- With its flagship center in Melbourne, Florida serving as its proven model, FCHS plans to expand operations with the development of multiple Medical Centers of Excellence in targeted areas. First Choice’s management is actively engaged in identifying and pursing discussions with prospective acquisitions in those key target markets and looks to establish up to 5 additional multi-specialty Centers of Excellence by the end of 2016. The Company has a scalable corporate/support infrastructure in place that is ready to be leveraged and its current operations generate sustainable positive cash flow that will continue to strengthen and increase in 2014.
By distinguishing its Medical Centers of Excellence as premier destinations for clinically superior, patient-centric care that is coordinated across a patient’s care continuum, FCHS expects to deliver more meaningful and collaborative doctor-patient experiences, accurate diagnoses, effective treatment plans, faster recoveries and materially reduced costs. Its strategic focus is to grow in select U.S. markets through selective employment centers that fit its defined acquisition criteria, including the following:
- Presents the opportunity for FCHS to introduce additional revenue channels (i.e. on-site diagnostic equipment, synergistic medical disciplines, durable medical equipment (DME), related health and wellness products, etc.) that will support and promote enhanced, well-coordinated, patient-centric care while supporting and promoting profitable business operations;
- Due diligence that supports economies of scale in billing, collections, purchasing, advertising and compliance can be fully leveraged to reduce expenses and fuel income growth; and
- Presents the opportunity to increase awareness of FCHS’ brand; and aligns with and materially complements the Company’s inherent value proposition to patients, referring physicians and medical institution, insurers, employers and other healthcare stakeholders in the local market
- Materially strengthened Balance Sheet in Q413
- Completed $2.32 million strategic financing with institutional investment firm
- Converted $750,000 of short term debt to equity
- Paid off approximately $1.2 million in outstanding debt
- Scalable corporate/support infrastructure now in place; ready to be leveraged
- Have identified a number of locations that meet expansion criteria
- Commit to Capital Formation Plan to Finance and Accelerate Growth
- Establish Up to Four Additional Multi-Specialty Centers of Excellence by the End Of 2016
- Pursue Up-listing on NASDAQ or NYSE in 2014
- Take a Look at Actual Revenue and Projected Revenue figures for FCHS:
- 43% increase in total revenue to $2,107,164 for the second quarter ended June 30, 2014 as compared to $1,469,570 for the same period in 2013 driven by growth in net patient service revenue from the Medical Center of Excellence, FCMG
- For the three months ended June 30, 2014, the Company's wholly owned subsidiary (Medical Division), First Choice Medical Group of Brevard, experienced a 53% increase in revenue to $1,848,441 from $1,208,813 for the same period of last year in its Medical Center of Excellence
- Other operating expenses increased 38% for the three months ended June 30, 2014 to $427,056, as compared to $308,414 for the same period in the prior year due to the hiring of additional physicians and their support staff which occurred in the fourth quarter of 2013
- General and administrative expenses for the three months ended June 30, 2014 were $669,208, as compared to $347,326 for the same period in the prior year, and was attributed to expenses related to the Company's growth and capital restructuring
- For the three months ended June 30, 2014, net loss was $(448,571), or $0.03 per share, as compared to a net loss of $(120,392), or $0.01 loss per share, for the same period in the prior year. Additional expenses are attributable to investment in the Company's infrastructure to move forward with the growth of the business
- 51% increase in total revenue to $4,341,917 for the six months ended June 30, 2014, up from $2,871,251 over the same period of 2013 driven by growth in net patient service revenue from the Medical Center of Excellence, FCMG
- For the six months ended June 30, 2014, the Company's wholly owned subsidiary (Medical Division), First Choice Medical Group of Brevard, experienced a 63% increase in revenue to $3,821,271 from $2,343,825 for the same period of last year in its Medical Center of Excellence
- Operating expenses increased 40% for the six months ended June 30, 2014 to $856,347, as compared to $612,889 for the same period in the prior year due to the hiring of additional physicians and their support staff which occurred in the fourth quarter of 2013
- Total revenues climbed 59% to $2,234,753, up from $1,401,681.
- Net patient service revenue from the Company's Medical Center of Excellence, First Choice Medical Group of Brevard, rose 74% to $1,972,830 from $1,135,012.
- Net income from operations doubled, increasing 102% to $199,310 from $98,908.
- Notwithstanding non-cash expenses for depreciation and amortization of $134,719, net income from operations for the first quarter of 2014 totaled $334,028, as compared to net income from operations in the first quarter of 2013 of $221,428 after deducting non-cash expenses for depreciation and amortization expenses of $122,620.
- Net loss decreased 86% to $35,099, or $0.00 per basic and diluted share, as compared to a net loss of $255,069, or $0.02 loss per basic and diluted share, for the same period in the prior year.
- As of March 31, 2014, the Company had cash and restricted cash totaling approximately $614,389; and accounts receivable of $1.75 million.
- Chris Romandetti, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of First Choice, noted, "Growth momentum that began in early 2013 in our Medical Center of Excellence, First Choice Medical Group of Brevard, LLC, located in Melbourne continues to be encouraging. With net income from operations showing strong, positive growth, we are very pleased with our overall financial performance and believe that it demonstrates that our strategy is on course and the focused execution of our business plan is indeed getting results. We are optimistic that, assuming these favorable trends continue, we will be able to execute our expansion strategy as our resources allow."
- Total revenues climbed 71% to $6.51 million from total revenues of $3.81 million reported for 2012.
- Net patient service revenue generated by the Company's flagship medical center of excellence, First Choice Medical Group of Brevard ("FCMG"), more than doubled, rising 106% to $5.46 million as compared to $2.65 million in the prior year.
- The company lead into these stellar results and guidance On January 16th with this PR: First Choice Healthcare Solutions Announced Preliminary Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2013 Unaudited Revenue Results. The Company Expected to Report Record Revenues of Approximately $6.5 Million for 2013, Up 70% Over the Prior Year!
Stockchat LLC has received six thousand dlrs via a bank wire for the awerness of FCHS from a third party SmallCapSpecialist LLC.