Inscor, Inc. Corporation - ( IOGA )
The real culprit in the recent financial distress may be unfunded retiree health care and Other Post-Employment Benefits (OPEB). These figures total an estimated $1.5 trillion in unfunded liabilities but can be addressed by Inscor's innovative and inexpensive approach.
A $1 trillion gap.
That is what exists between the $3.35 trillion in pension, health care and other retirement benefits states have promised their current and retired workers as of fiscal year 2008 and the $2.35 trillion they have on hand to pay for them, according to a new report by the Pew Center on the States. New accounting rules issued by the Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB) aren't generous. Serious problems exist, and IOGA has the SOLUTION!
This company has made all the right HIRES, Program Designs and Modifications, Marketing Moves, and more to develop a formidable business plan targeting the biggest elephant in the room this country has seen in some time.
Our nation needs IOGA, and traders have realized What a plan this company really has. You better inform yourselves now before this stock releases another bombshell PR and heads back over $1!!!
NSCOR, Inc. specializes in educating and marketing the FIT OPEB plan to municipalities and corporations as a low-cost solution to funding retiree and other employee benefits. A FIT plan variation also works for affluent individuals, entertainers and professional athletes -- whether for estate planning or funding cash flow needs. INSCOR's "FIT" (Financed Insurance Trust) strategy uses a combination of favorable financing terms, innovative uses of specific life insurance products and trusts -- all of which result in minimum levels of out-of-pocket costs for producing significant future funding and revenue stream opportunities. For more information visit: www.ins-cor.com.
IOGA is well-positioned to help many state and local governments across the country reeling from financial distress. IOGA is a provider of low-cost solutions to funding retiree and other employee benefits.
One of the primary issues afflicting states, cities, and municipalities is an increase in spending and a steady decline in tax revenue and fees. However, the real culprit in the financial distress may be unfunded retiree health care and Other Post-Employment Benefits (OPEB). These figures total an estimated $1.5 trillion in unfunded liabilities but can be addressed by Inscor's innovative and inexpensive approach.
What is the IOGA Solution and Approach?
IOGA has an approach that is a low-cost solution similar to those used by Fortune 500 companies and Inscor (OTC Pink: IOGA) that is tailored toward the 67,000 governmental and agency markets in the U.S.
The Inscor "FIT" (Financed Insurance Trust) combines the procurement of specifically-designed life insurance on active employees using funds borrowed from the financial sector, or bond issuance, and secured by the insurance policies themselves. With few other low-cost solutions to the problem available and only ever-rising costs looming, Inscor (OTC Pink: IOGA) has an opportunity to effect real change in government financial management and generate significant revenue for itself in the coming years.
As a result, a FIT OPEB plan can provide a cash stream to support each year's OPEB obligations, plus fund future OPEB liabilities with fewer spending increases, tax increases, or reduction in benefits.
The focus for INSCOR is two-fold:
- IOGA develops and maintains relationships with financial professionals including insurance brokers, financial planners, tax attorneys and CPAs to promote continued growth. IOGA has proprietary tools and strategies in addition to top level contracts with over 35 insurance companies and financial institutions to better assist professionals in growing their business.
- IOGA specializes in providing significant funding solutions utilizing high cash-value life insurance contracts combined with low-cost financing. The insurance and financing are modeled within the framework of a Financed Insurance Trust (FIT) to provide substantial cash flows from life insurance proceeds and cash values at little or no out-of-pocket cost. Through collaboration with insurance companies, financing institutions, actuaries and attorneys, INSCOR has developed FIT strategies tailored for specific market segments.
IOGA benefits Corporations and Municipalities as well as High Net Worth Individuals, Athletes and Entertainers. The Expanded Plan Offering Solutions to High Income Earners, Entertainers and Athletes was announced in March.
- In the case of many athletes and entertainers, their income earning period is often relatively short which can lead to a lavish lifestyle early on followed by decades of financial struggle and even bankruptcy. The FIT plan developed for them is designed to provide a lifetime of sustainable income without using Spartan, forced savings plans.
IOGA is Developing a Low-Cost Funding Solution for the Government's Trillion Dollar Problem.
- The plan is modeled to provide an income stream from policy proceeds based on predictable employee mortality and yearly withdrawals from policy cash values. As a result, a FIT OPEB plan can provide a cash stream to support each year's OPEB obligations, plus fund future OPEB liabilities with little or no spending increases, tax increases or reduction in benefits.
- IOGA plans to ramp up operations to commence offering FIT OPEB programs across the country commencing Q2 of 2013.
A revamped Mgmt Team including a New President and CEO has been a catalyst for the bright future that shareholders are expecting. IOGA also Added Mark Bolt to the Company's Board of Directors.
To further boost IOGA Marketing Strength, INSCOR, Inc. Appointed NBA Hall of Famer Dominique Wilkins to the Board of Directors.
- Wilkins' responsibilities will include acting as spokesman, promoting goodwill and developing INSCOR relations with professional athletes and sport associations. His efforts will help facilitate the marketing of INSCOR's FIT plan and related financial products and services to professional athletes and other affluent individuals in the industry.
After a RUN to $1 in April, IOGA has pulled back to $.39. The equity has just seen a Golden Cross of the 50sma and 200sma. We are now situated near the 20sma - resistance - with an RSI of ~48. Volume and Accumulation have seen drastic increases, and IOGA may be preparing for a mouth-watering run back to $1 as more news, deals, partnerships, and progresses are made.
Make sure to read up on the Accounting Policies, Windfall News, and Industry Changes that may effect IOGA positively. This company stands to make some serious coin as they remedy some very worthwhile problems.
Start your research on IOGA right away as this could be an explosive opportunity.
Remember, trade smart, use stop losses and if you happen to see your self in profits, it could be wise to take advantage of the situation.
Spy Had, Profit Easy
Stockchat LLC has been compensated Three Thousand Dollars for the awareness of IOGA by a non-controlling third party.
Page 1 of 19